The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Festival 2009---Our Photo Booth







We call these 3 "The Musketeers"! They are church buddies---Kiley Long (cousin/princess), Nicole Rawls(babyhood friend/butterfly)and Dana (Dorothy)


We had the opportunity to set up a photo booth and take pictures of all the guests at our church's Fall Festival. We had fun setting it up (and staying up all night getting them developed to hand out at church the next day). I think Don got an hour and half of sleep that night:) We took over 100 photos! Now that we have our photo umbrellas and backgrounds, I am excited to take my own pictures of the kids at home.

9 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Yay, I'm so glad you FINALLY updated the blog. The kids looked so cute and I really like what you did with the back drop. Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I check in on you guys from time to time - it was so great to see some new pictures. The kids are getting SO big.
I hope you guys are well.

Susan said...

Great pictures!

Mary Beth said...

Hi! Gen & Don,

Enjoyed the pictures of all of you! You all look happy and healthy! The kids are just adorable and look like they 're having a ball.

We wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2010- may it be your happiest year ever!

Love,

Aunt Pat & Mary Beth

Anonymous said...

Great job on the photo booth. Dana makes a good Dorothy.
Thanks for updating the blog -- what a treat.

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

I am listening to "The Triangled Web"
and I LOVE it!! :) Lucy is one of my favorite characters in AIO.

Christian A. said...

You have a beautiful family and God has blessed you beyond words.

I love you guys and have been a fan of yours and your husbands for a long time as a fan of AIO. I love the interviews you've done with other blogs' podcasts.

I am 13, and run a blog of my own at www.thevoiceofodyssey.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey Genni, came on to see if I could find a pic of Dana as Dorothy and voila! Natalie was excited to see that!

Unknown said...

hey Genni,

Awesome to see you all doing well I have missed you all alot it has been a long time since I have seen you and your hubby!