The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The "Just for Fun Princess Party"















Dana asked if she could throw a dress up party for her friends--- just for fun---I told her we could invite 5 little girls. She planned and planned for 2 months!!! She talked about it everyday---Literally!!! She has never had a birthday party with friends so she was really excited about it. I don't know if you can read her "Plans for the Dress-up Party for Girls" photo, but Mom's job was to "bake cookies" and "make sure we are not fighting". I think she had a good time:)

5 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Gen, this is sooooo cute. I love it. You are such a good mom! She is so cute in her little outfit. Love it!!!

Deborah said...

what fun! enjoy having a little girl - i'll never be throwing a princess party i can guarentee! I love the pic of Kiley! Looks just like their kiddos :-)

Sweeney Family said...

Hello Gen, AIO fan and fellow blogger. I had to see the pics of the Princess party you mentioned on Facebook. It looks like a lot of fun. I have a five year old who is all princess so this interested me. I see that you lived in Thailand. My husband and I will find out in a week if we are moving our family to China for a year. It isn't missions but for his job. It might not happen yet but we are praying for wisdom. You have a beautiful family.
Blessings
Sarah

Samantha Bartley said...

That looks like a lot of fun. :)I had a "Princess Party" For my fifth Birthday. I don't remember it, but looking at the pictures my mom took, It looks like we had a fun time.

Lucy was, and still is my favorite AIO character. I loved it how a bunch of the originals came back in Album 50. Thank you for what you and your husband have done with Odyssey. Jack and Lucy couldn't have been played by anyone else. :)

~Samantha (Age 14)

Jane Evans said...

Most little girls would like to appear exceptional on her birthday celebration. They enjoy to take a look at themselves like a little princess or other characters, hence allow them to have a BirthdayExpress girls dress up party.