The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dana's New Glasses




We discovered Dana needed glasses when she asked if she could move forward in church to see what the speaker was writing on the whiteboard. She moved forward and still couldn't see, so we printed out an eye chart off the internet and did a home test. Sure enough, she is nearsighted. I feel horrible that she has been seeing the world through blurry eyes. She is excited to see the individual leaves on the trees now:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! She looks so grown up. I love it!

Deborah said...

I was wondering about her glasses as I was looking at your other posts. She looks so adorable in them. You did a great job with your pictures and posts - you inspired me to add to mine! How cool too that your dad has a book coming out. I'll have to buy it for my niece when it comes out. Donald did a great job on the cradle. Dana will always remember that her daddy made it!