The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Monday, January 12, 2009

Growing Up So Fast




Jordan is changing so much right now. For the last couple of years he has been obsessed with letters. I am excited that he is finally starting to show an interest in other things. He loves to play with his toy cars right now and Veggie Tales Silly Songs is his favorite movie (at the moment). He loves to sing and we can hear him humming in his bed at night:) Oh, and I think his absolute favorite thing to do is chase his sister around the house and make her scream. He just loves to irritate her. They are really starting to play together, it just doesn't usually end well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to see you guys, he is growing up too fast and I feel like I'm missing it all. :(

Anonymous said...

How is he doing on the piano playing?
I miss him!

Dad