The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dana Turns 6

Aunt Christy bought Dana this shirt to wear on her special day. She loved wearing it to her Bible Buddies class and taking cupcakes to share with her friends.
She doesn't look like a baby anymore! We haven't lost any teeth yet, but I'm sure it's just around the corner:(
Grammie got Molly (American Girl doll) for Dana. When Dana got up this morning she wanted to dress up like Molly. This is the best I could come up with:)
Dana and Molly
Dana LOVES her Molly doll and is already half way through her Molly story collection this morning:)She just blurted out (while I was uploading these pictures) "Mom! The Nazis are in this book!" One of our school books this year was about some Jewish children that were hiding from the Nazis. It's fun to see her putting all these little facts together in her brain. She is growing up so fast!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless pictures! I get such a kick out of viewing your blogspot.
I miss everyone!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Dana Marie!

Love,

Poppy

Anonymous said...

What a little women she is. How adorable. She cracks me up. Love these pics. and love my favorite niece!!!

Deborah said...

She is growing up so fast! I love how she looks in her glasses. I had a b-day card bought for her and forgot to mail it...sorry. I love when you put pictures up for us to view

Susan said...

The "Molly outfit" looks perfect! I just love when kids LOVE reading!

Happy Birthday Dana!

Anonymous said...

Dana looks like she should be in a Harry Potter movie! I miss her and Jordan!

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

It's April. I want more pictures!

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

I want more pictures! Please update so I can see the growth of my wonderful gkids!

Love,

Dad