The Long Family

Don, Gen, Dana & Jordan

Thursday, September 9, 2010

December 2009 - Christmas Did Happen:)

I cannnot find any photos from this past Christmas! I know I took some because I can remember one of Mom Long playing on our new Wii. Oh well, if I find them I'll come back and edit this post!!! I certainly hope they haven't been put in the recycling bin by a certain 5 year old boy who admitted to dragging some things around on my desk top:)...........

I'm back, I found them in a mislabeled folder!

Christmas morning begins with Daddy reading the passage from Luke 2 about the birth of Christ.

I made new stockings this year. They look exactly like the ones we had in our family when I was a child. I actually traced one of my Mom's stockings so they could be the exact size. Nostalgia:)

This huge stocking is our advent calendar. Every night we read a Christmas themed story and then the kids get to go and see what candy they get for that day. Candy everyday during December----WOW, they feel lucky:)


Dana got a zum and a Webkinz from Poppy. Top of her list:)


Transformers from Poppy!


American Girl Doll, Emily from Daddy and Mommy.








Grandma Long trying out the Wii Bowling Game



Grandpa Long taking a nap in his new lounge chair from some of his kids.



Our pretty tree before Don decided to hack off each branch individually so he wouldn't get scratched up dragging it out to the curb!


The chopped branches



The hacked tree!

1 comment:

Carly Peters said...

Oh no! You'll find them, hopefully!